Saturday, July 3, 2010

Zoey's Birthday!

Zoey is 3 today! from the moment she was born she screamed and cried. As soon as she could crawl, she was constantly following me around the house saying in a deep voice saying "Ma Ma Ma Ma". As long she was getting ALL of your attention she was perfect! LOL.

I've heard that colic is actually a personality thing and I TOTALLY believe it. As she's gotten older she got older and older her paersonality developed into a hilarious, rambunctious cuddle bug. She's always on the go saying super cute things and knows how to make you laugh no matter how upset you may be with her or about something else. We nicknamed her "Zoey Monster" When she was born and the name still stands...our sweet, wild and crazy entertaining monster.

Every day she's been saying "I'm ready for my birthday now!" and it's finally here! Yo Gabba Gabba brithday, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment